Organizing activities large or small, online or offline, one or many, it is your choice!
The European Cyber Security Month (ECSM) team is inviting public and private sector organisations concerned with Network and Information Security to get involved in this year’s October programme.
Furthermore, we recommend the following steps:
- Express interest of participation (through the contact form of the website)
- Fill in the activity form https://cybersecuritymonth.eu/new-event
- Participate in coordinator talks
- Respect the planning and ECSM brand characteristics
- Announce any change
- Evaluate and recommend improvements for next events
You may take into account the recommendations form 2015 report: https://www.enisa.europa.eu/activities/stakeholder-relations/nis-brokerage-1/european-cyber-security-month-advocacy-campaign/2015
- Generate awareness about Network and Information Security
- Involve relevant stakeholders
- Disseminate security information.
Being a champion is a way for you to officially show your support for the ECSM.
To support the ECSM, your organisation will be asked to participate by reaching and educating customers, citizens, employees and communities through events, activities and/or other campaign distribution methods.
A range of local activities and events will be held throughout the ECSM across Europe. To read more on the schedule and activities of each Member State, please access ACTIVITIES.
Spread the ECSM message through your friends, colleagues, business and consumer channels. Also we use extensively twitter @CyberSecMonth #CyberSecMonth #OctoberNIS .