ENISA publishes a report on the deployment of the European Cyber Security Month. The objective of this report is to:
- Present its preparatory work
- Carry out an objective evaluation
- Draw conclusions that can be used in future editions of the ECSM
ECSM in numbers:
|Kick off participation||approx. 100 persons||approx. 200 persons|
|Materials published||2||5 general and 2 tools (e.x. NIS universities map and NIS quiz)|
|Activities in Member States||115||more than 184|
You may consult the report here!
If you would like to get engaged in next edition please fill in this[with 5 fields]:
1. Country, Name of organisation, logo and website
2. Name and e-mail of the coordinator
3. Activity suggested
4. Target public
5. Any other comment
The(ECSM) is an EU advocacy campaign that promotes cyber security among citizens and advocates for change in the perception of cyber-threats, by promoting data and information security, education, sharing of good practices and competitions.