- Lecture "Cyber security in Serbia"
Date: 13 Oct 2015
Three IT experts will talk about different aspects of cyber security with students at Belgrade university.
- Panel discussion: "Serbia: Mobile yet safe"
Date: 15 Oct 2015
Representatives of telecom mobile operators, IT and security experts will discuss the challenges of mobile cyber security in Serbia.
- Cyber-threats and web security – talk at the ICT College
Date: 23 Oct 2015
IT experts talking about personal web security, malicious software, social engineering and ways to protect yourself and improve in the area of cyber-security.
- Boško Radivojević, director of the company Mainstream
- Jovan Šikanja, security administrator at the company Limundo
- Aleksandar Kostadinović, systems administrator at RNIDS
- Cyber-threats and web security – talk at the Belgrade School of Mathematics
Date: 29 Oct 2015
How to become a cyber security "kung-fun panda", protect yourself online and learn to become an expert, hear more at the talk organized especially for students.
Lecturers: • Boško Radivojević, director of the company Mainstream • Jovan Šikanja, security administrator at the company Limundo • Žarko Kecić, Žarko Kecić, chief technical officer at RNIDS • Aleksandar Kostadinović, systems administrator at RNIDS