- Cyber-threats and web security – talk at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Date: 13 Oct 2015
On personal web security, malicious software, social engineering and ways to protect yourself and improve in the area of cyber-security.
• Igor Franc, senior lecturer at Metropolitan University
• Jovan Šikanja, security administrator at the company Limundo
• Aleksandar Kostadinović, systems administrator at RNIDS
- : Panel debate "Mobile Safety in Serbia"
Date: 15 Oct 2015
Representatives of telecom mobile operators, IT and security experts will discuss the challenges of mobile cyber security in Serbia.
First block: Mobile Network and Application Security:
• Zoran Milovanović, director of the independent fraud protection sector, Telekom Srbija
• Janez Križan, Safety, Security and Compliance Manager, Vip Mobile & Si.mobil
• Dragan Pleskonjić, Senior Director of Application Information Security, International Game Technology
• Vladan Joler, Director, Share Foundation
Second block: New Projects and Initiatives in Cyber-Security:
• Sava Savić, Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications
• Vladimir Radunović, director of the cyber-security and e-diplomacy programme at the DiploFoundation
• Dušan Stojičević, Chair of the RNIDS Board of Governors
• Đorđe Krivokapić, programme director of the Share Foundation and assistant lecturer at the Faculty of Organisational Sciences
• Saša Milašinović, member of the management board of the Serbian Informatics Association
Panel debate moderator: Slobodan Marković of RNIDS.
- Cyber-threats and web security – talk at the ICT College
Date: 23 Oct 2015
IT experts talking about personal web security, malicious software, social engineering and ways to protect yourself and improve in the area of cyber-security.
- Boško Radivojević, director of the company Mainstream
- Jovan Šikanja, security administrator at the company Limundo
- Aleksandar Kostadinović, systems administrator at RNIDS
- Cyber-threats and web security – talk at the Belgrade School of Mathematics
Date: 29 Oct 2015
How to become a cyber security "kung-fun panda", protect yourself online and learn to become an expert, hear more at the talk organized especially for students.
Lecturers: • Boško Radivojević, director of the company Mainstream • Jovan Šikanja, security administrator at the company Limundo • Žarko Kecić, Žarko Kecić, chief technical officer at RNIDS • Aleksandar Kostadinović, systems administrator at RNIDS
- Child Safety on the Internet
Date: 29 Oct 2015
Lecture for parents about child safety on the Internet and how to protect themselves from online threats
The lecture was organized within International Cyber Security Month to raise awareness of parents within the campaign STOP.THINK.CONNECT
The panel will be discussed:
• What you should know about the Internet
• Computers, tablets, phones ...
• Games, digitally socializing and growing up
• The social network
• Privacy and Security
• How do you, as a parent, should react and adequately protect your children
• dr Djordje Mazinjanin, president of the Council for the information and communication society of SNS City of Belgrade
• Nikola Marković, president of the Informatics Association of Serbia
• Aleksandar Vukoičić
• Saša M. Milašinović