- Event 11
Date: 01 Sep 2015
MOOC on Cyber security
- Cyber Security Career Lifecycle™ Pilot Program
Date: 15 Sep 2015
The Cyber Security Career Lifecycle™, as defined by the Information Systems Security Association (ISSA), is a systematic approach that: - Enables professionals to discover the areas of weakness in their skill sets and aptitudes - Defines personalized career map according to the individuals knowledge, skills, aptitudes and interest - Provides guidance, resources, and a support system to achieve skills and career goals
ISSA France chapter will be beta testing the Cyber Security Career Lifecycle program with its members during the whole month of october
- The Weakest Link: A user security game
Date: 29 Sep 2015
This is an online game designed specifically to educate and raise awareness of user security and insider threat.
The game takes a question and answer format similar to a ‘choose your own adventure’ style. The players task is to make it through their first month at a new imaginary employer without too many security ‘slip ups’. A different scenario is posed for each working day, with options for responses. The player then loses points for the choosing a non-secure option, or gains for making a secure choice. The aim is to survive the month without losing too many points.
- Provider of SaaS IT and Security awareness solutions
Date: 01 Oct 2015
Assess your awareness freely Conscio Technologies offers SMB's the ability to audit their employees awareness freely during the European Cyber Security Month. A dedicated interface providing 30 questions that will let you measure precisely their knowledge about IT security : malware, legal aspects, phishing, mobility, password, ... Conscio Technologies provides companies with online tailor-made solutions to measure employees' awareness regarding online security and creates for you online awareness campaigns to guarantee your business continuity through recreational content, videos and quiz.
Ready-to-go online campaigns to audit and raise awareness among security IT topics :
- Awareness-Raising Campaign : Designed to meet key international standards and the demands of certification audits (such as FISMA, ISO, HIPAA, PCI, ...).
- Interactive Contents : For setting up a practical, real-life example of the relevant situation or problem. Powerful to stimulate your co-workers' interest.
- Performance monitoring : RapidAwareness generates a complete report to take stock of the results and impacts of the awareness-raising campaign that has been conducted.
- Information Security Awareness
- PCI-DSS Security Awareness
- HIPAA Awareness Training
- Privacy Training
- 3ÈMES Rencontres Parlementaires de la Cybersécurité
Date: 21 Oct 2015
Une journée de débats, d'échanges et de rencontres sur la cybersécurité, sous animation parlementaire et avec le soutien des institutions françaises en charge de ces questions - l'ANSSI, le ministère de l'Intérieur, le ministère de la Défense, etc
Des tables rondes, une master class, un espace de rencontres-ateliers-démonstrations, des rendez-vous individualisés pour les entreprises avec l'ANSSI et la DGA, des démonstrations organisées par CCI France de serious games sur la sécurité économique et numérique