- Cyber Security Weeks
Date: 14 Oct 2015
During the whole year ESI CEE CyResLab organizes practical courses, workshops and tutorials on different aspects of Cyber Security. ESI CEE together with Minu Balkanski Foundation and Balkanski-Panitza Institute for Advanced Studies (BPIAS) organize CryptoBG - International Summer School on Cryptology and Cyber Security.
ESI CEE CyResLab coordinates and organizes a broad set of practical training activities and schools in Cyber Security and Cyber Resilience:
- Cyber Security and Business REsilience Tutorial (CERT-RMM);
- Introduction to the CERT Resilience Management Model;
- Secure Coding (C, C++ and Java);
- Top 10 Web Threats;
- Advanced Web Threats;
- Introduction to Mobile Security – iOS;
- Introduction to Mobile Security – Android;
- Networks Security – DDOS, RTBH & Self-protection;
- CryptoBG International Summer School.